!Need help with simple C program
Author Message
 !Need help with simple C program

Quote:

>I need some assistance with a simple C program that I am seriously
>struggling with for a class.  It's ANSI C.   I would appreciate anyone
>that could help.  Please respond by E-Mail and I will address the nature
>of the problems.

It would be more productive if you posted a minimum compilable example showing
your problem (with a clear statement of the problem) - then you would get the
benefit of the combined knowledge of the newsgroup....

Peter Bennett VE7CEI                | Vessels shall be deemed to be in sight

TRIUMF, Vancouver, B.C., Canada     |                          ColRegs 3(k)
GPS and NMEA info and programs: ftp://sundae.triumf.ca/pub/peter/index.html
or: ftp://ftp-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/arnd/GPS/peter/index.html

Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 !Need help with simple C program
I need some assistance with a simple C program that I am seriously
struggling with for a class.  It's ANSI C.   I would appreciate anyone
that could help.  Please respond by E-Mail and I will address the nature
of the problems.

thanks,
Kevin.

Mon, 14 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help in writing a simple C program

2. Need some help in writing a simple C program

3. Need Help on simple ISAM like program

4. need help in extremely simple c program

5. need help debugging simple c program

6. Need some help with tweeking a simple program

7. Help on a simple calculator program which needs Trigo, Arithmethic, log functions..[Apologies for repeat mail]

8. Need help with simple C Program

9. Simple BC+31 program - help needed

10. Need Help with a SIMPLE mouse control program in C.

11. Need Help in converting Simple C program to VC

12. Need help with simple dialog program?