iso MATRIX MANIPULATION library
Author Message
 iso MATRIX MANIPULATION library

:
: Hello.  I'm looking for a free matrix manipulation library to call
: from my C program.  The information given in this regard in the
: comp.lang.c FAQ is useless (as shown below).
:

Why don't you make an internet search on yahoo et al, or simply visit some
of the big ftp sites.

There are zillions of packages like those you are looking for.

istvan albert.

Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matrix Manipulation

2. Looking for C functions for matrix manipulation

3. Sparse Matrix Manipulation?

4. Matrices Manipulation

5. Matrix manipulation

6. Wanted: c program for complex number and matrix manipulation

7. Matrices Manipulation

8. good string manipulation library??

9. Recommend Text manipulation library

10. any string manipulation libraries (*.h) out there???

11. Wanted: C library for snd file manipulation

12. C++ string manipulation library receives major revision