NEED WAVE FILE DOCUMENTATION AND LOW LEVEL ROUTINES
Author Message
 NEED WAVE FILE DOCUMENTATION AND LOW LEVEL ROUTINES

I'm looking for :

1- Books and Cd-rom that speaks and explain wave files with examples
2- names of news group that speaks of wave files
3- e-mail adresses of experimented Developpers in wave files
4- names of companies that are specialized in multimedia developpement

We are trying to build a real time wave player.  In order to realize this
project, we must use low-level routines that will enable us to have
a great control on the sound.  The high-level routines such as
MCISendString and Sndplaysnd are easy to use but doesn't
give us much control.

PS: Our project is destined for the Windows 95 platform and is developped
in Visual C++ 4.0

Your help will be very appreciated.
--
Normand Dugal
Laval, Quebec, Canada

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Low-level wave audio input and output in Borland C

2. Need Help with Low Level Functions (memcpy)

3. Need Program to do low level format

4. Need low level keyboard information

5. Help with Low-Level IO needed!

6. need low level internet sample

7. Low-Level Database File Formats

8. can we play Mobile Voice format files with Low level wave api??????????

9. Writing low-level network program using .NET

10. Capturing Lower Level Error Messages

11. Low Level Event Handling

12. Capturing Lower Level Error Messages