Email client in C/C++
Author Message
 Email client in C/C++

  Hello,

        Does anyone know where I can get some source code on a Email
client (for Windows, OS/2, or Linux)? Or does anyone know some books
or tutorials I can get on the subject? Thanks.

Mr_Goat

Are we not lemmings? If you click us do we not....OH NO!!!

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~gschenk for the ultimate {*filter*} page

Wed, 19 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Writing email client in C/C++

3. Need C++ text for non cs major course

4. Getting started to write a email client

5. Email client list - Should I use MAPI???

6. Communicate with Email client

7. Default email client from registry

8. start standard email client

9. Launch default email client

10. Launching default email client without new message popup

11. Get standard browser / accessing email client

12. Write a Plug-in for Email Clients