HELP ...need Matrix toolbox for C
Author Message
 HELP ...need Matrix toolbox for C

Hello all,

I am in search of a library of functions/programs to do simple matrix
algebra.  I've searched the web, with no great luck, and was wondering
if anyone had some they could share, or point me in the right
direction.  I do have a matrix toolbox from Patrick KO, but
unforunately it is missing two key functions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike  Niemotka

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

2. fopen problem when allocating big matrices : need help

3. need help with matrices

5. resx files needed for cs - files ??

6. Need C++ text for non cs major course

7. MC++ Toolbox Icon - HELP!!!! (X-Post)

8. HELP! Project Controls in Toolbox

9. Help with Mac High-level Apple Events and the Mac Toolbox Requested

10. Help I can't find Dialog Control Toolbox VC 5.0

11. Compiler error CS 1595 - Help

12. matrix-matrix multiplication in ANSI C