What does %*.* in printf represent?
Author Message
 What does %*.* in printf represent?

HI,

Please tell me what %*.* means when used in a printf format string. I forgot

Quote:
>_<.

Thanks

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:33:25 GMT
 What does %*.* in printf represent?

: Please tell me what %*.* means when used in a printf format string. I forgot

  http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cl/lib_prin.html#Print-Functions

-- Mat.

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:41:07 GMT
 What does %*.* in printf represent?
Yep thnx

Quote:
> HI,

> Please tell me what %*.* means when used in a printf format string. I
forgot
> >_<.

> Thanks

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:55:53 GMT
 What does %*.* in printf represent?

Quote:
>Please tell me what %*.* means when used in a printf format string. I forgot

Did you consider opening your favourite C book (the preferred method) or
consulting the online documentation of your implementation?

Dan
--
Dan Pop
DESY Zeuthen, RZ group

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:51:27 GMT

1. replacing printf with my printf, then calling C lib's printf

2. (void)printf() vs. printf()

3. Re(2): Re(2): (void)printf() vs. printf()

4. Re(2): (void)printf() vs. printf()

5. Best Way To Represent Flags That Can Be OR'd Together

6. I'm building a GUI that represents a graph data structure in particular adjaceny matricies

7. How did %d come to represent an integer?

8. Is there a component to represent mapping

9. best data structure to represent a graph ?

10. What Color represents the system text background?

11. Trouble representing signed 16 bit number as two signed 8 bit numbers

12. Data type for representing very large numbers