Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes
Author Message
 Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes

Greetings

I have connected a win32 app with the input and output buffer of a console
app using pipes.
However, it would be great to know how I could read/write data to
additional -non standard- buffers belonging to the console app.
(for ex.  arrays declared inside main() ).
Thanks in advance

George Sgouros

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes
: I have connected a win32 app with the input and output buffer of a console
: app using pipes.
: However, it would be great to know how I could read/write data to
: additional -non standard- buffers belonging to the console app.
: (for ex.  arrays declared inside main() ).
: Thanks in advance

This question is off topic for comp.lang.c.  To get the accurate,
high quality answers you are seeking try a news group where
your question is on topic.  For example, posting your question to
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32, will probably get you better answers
than comp.lang.c

Good Luck,

Paul

--

Director, X-ray Structural Facility |   phone: (919) 515-7362
Department of Chemistry - Box 8204  |   FAX:   (919) 515-5079

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

2. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

3. win32 app vs win32 console app?

4. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

5. Running console app from within a win32 app

6. Problem using pipe for redirecting stdout of a console app

7. Running console app from within a win32 app

8. ? USING DAO IN A WIN32 CONSOLE APP

9. StdAfx.cpp compiler warnings for a Win32 Console app using MFC

10. Confused: Win32 App vs Win32 Console

11. running win32 apps and dos apps from a menu app

12. console apps: win95 memory limit, pipes, etc.