LaTex
Author Message
 LaTex

I have several{*filter*}documents that I want to compile.  I used to work
on a SGI Unix workstation, now I am using a NT workstation.  Is there a
{*filter*}compiler for the MS/NT operating systems.  If so what is it called
and where may I find it.

Thanks,

Bill

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 LaTex

Quote:

>I have several{*filter*}documents that I want to compile.  I used to work
>on a SGI Unix workstation, now I am using a NT workstation.  Is there a
>latex compiler for the MS/NT operating systems.  If so what is it called
>and where may I find it.

Better ask it in comp.text.tex

Hope this helps,
Patrice.

|  #include <disclaimer.h>  |   V-mail : (+33) 92 29 39 49 + 3902   |

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++-to-Latex wanted

2. ANSI-C/C++ to LaTeX Converter: ftp address

3. ANSI-C/C++ to LaTeX Converter

4. Latex

5. A C program for a Calendar in LaTeX.

6. C Ten Commandments in LaTeX

7. is there any class similar like Latex to write math expression

8. is there any class similar like Latex to write math expression