uuencode/uudecode src
Author Message
 uuencode/uudecode src

I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Mon, 26 May 1997 07:58:00 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src

Quote:

> I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !

Among many other places, it's in SNIPPETS.

MicroFirm: Down to the C in chips...
Home of SNIPPETS - Current release: SNIP9404.ZIP/LZH/ARJ/etc.
FidoNet 1:106/2000.6

Mon, 26 May 1997 22:42:46 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src
: I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !

I checked in the index of my couple of C books for those words, and none
of them appears... what makes you think that the C newsgroup should be
the appropriate place to ask this...?   ;-)

Dan, are you counting, or you want me to count and send you a summary
after a couple of weeks?   ;-)

Carlos
--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs French, the mechanics
German, the lovers Italian, and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all being organised by the Italians.

Tue, 27 May 1997 07:30:28 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src
: I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !

Do you? ;)

Well, it's available everywhere, Most uuencoders come with the source
code too, it's also available on AmiNet in about 20 zillion different
files ;)

--

Sat, 31 May 1997 02:11:19 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src
Bob Stout wrote on 08.12.94:

BS> > I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !

BS> Among many other places, it's in SNIPPETS.

Would you give me the address, where I get SNIPPETS?

(I guess, it was many times asked before...)

GS d-- p-- c++ l u-- e+ m--- s/+ !n h f+ !g w+ t+ r y?
...rising high, rising high, let your will fly high...

Fri, 30 May 1997 05:18:31 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src

 >In article "Re: uuencode/uudecode src"
 >Bob Stout wrote on 08.12.94:

 >BS> > I need the uuencode & uudecode source .. thank's !
 >BS> Among many other places, it's in SNIPPETS.

 >Would you give me the address, where I get SNIPPETS?

Host oak.oakland.edu
    Location: /pub/msdos/c/snip9404.zip

--

214/888-0471

Sat, 31 May 1997 22:36:02 GMT
 uuencode/uudecode src

Quote:
> Would you give me the address, where I get SNIPPETS?

Via ftp from oak.oakland.edu (and other Simtel mirrors) - it's in
/pub/msdos/c/snip9404.zip. If you (or anyone else, for that matter) have
a mail reader (e.g. pine) that can handle large binary file attachments,
I can also send you a copy if you'd like.

MicroFirm: Down to the C in chips...
Home of SNIPPETS - Current release: SNIP9404.ZIP/LZH/ARJ/etc.
FidoNet 1:106/2000.6

Thu, 05 Jun 1997 06:19:22 GMT

1. uuencode, uudecode

2. NEED HELP : UUENCODE / UUDECODE

3. Request algorthim for uuencode/uudecode

4. UUDECODE/UUENCODE

5. uuencode / uudecode library ?

6. NEED C SOURCE FOR UUDECODE & UUENCODE

7. UUencode/UUdecode source

8. uuencode / uudecode library ?

9. uuencode/decode src code

10. UUDecoding with error correction....

11. uudecode source needed

12. uudecode