Getting the current date/time
Author Message
 Getting the current date/time

I am trying to figure out a simple way to get the current date
and time withing a C program.

I have seen the "__DATE__" and "__TIME__" stuff, but that
give the date and time the program was compiled.  I want to
get the current PC time....

I am using Turbo C with MS dos.

Please respond E-Mail.

Thanks
.

Mon, 05 Dec 1994 02:42:00 GMT

1. help-get current date using time.h

2. Touching a file (set to current time and date)

3. Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you

4. current date time

5. current date/time format question ????

6. Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime

7. Get current time and date form an Server

8. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date

9. Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

10. Getting current system time in milliseconds

11. getting time/date

12. Getting date and time from two 32 bit numbers