1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Addendum 2
Author Message
 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Addendum 2

:--------------------------------------------------------------------------:

            1993  IEEE CS  National Programming Contest [Addendum 2]

:--------------------------------------------------------------------------:

This is the second addendum to the IEEE CS National Programming Contest
announcement posting.  First a correction; MIT is in Cambridge not in Boston.

A quick update on prizes.  We got our first prizes in due to a generous
donation from Hewlett Packard- three HP 48SX scientific calculators and
three HP calculator printers.  As we receive more prizes, we will keep
you posted.

We have received several letters from European schools asking for the
definition of "undergraduate."  As we have loosely defined it, it means
persuing a Bachelor of Arts degree, Bachelor of Science degree,
or its equivalent.  If you are unsure of your status, please send us

The deadline for applications is still December 30.  Please drop us a note
if you have any trouble submitting an application by this date.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ahmed H. Al-Mehdi,
NPC Applications

Fri, 02 Jun 1995 23:24:49 GMT

1. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum]

2. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Notice

3. 1993 IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

4. 1993 IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

5. 1995 UT IEEE CS National Programming Contest

6. IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]

7. Description of The 1991 IEEE CS National Programming Contest

8. 1995 U. Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

9. 1995 U Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

10. 1995 U. Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

11. Texas State Programming Contest - Feb. 6, 1993

12. 1993 International Obfuscated C Code Contest winners, 2 of 3