null pointer to member function.
Author Message
 null pointer to member function.

---

----

Where can I find FAQ, howto, guidelines listings related to:

1.  C to C++ Migration
2.   C to C++ Migration using MS VC++ (4.0 preferably)

3. Any information or Help appreciated:

I am moving some C programs to C++ and I am going to use
MS Visual C++ 4.0 to accomplish it. I have run into some
problems and I would appeciate if someone that has done this
can help.

---

-----

Miguel Molina

---
Miguel T Molina
PMTS - ATM Network Systems Engineering
Pacific Bell
2600 Camino Ramon 1S200AA
San Ramon, CA 94583
510-823-9019

Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling member function through a NULL pointer

2. NULL as a null function pointer

3. confused null pointer with null pointer constant

4. Pointers to member functions as function arguments

5. (member) function returning pointer to functions like itself?

6. Getting pointer to non-static member function from C callback function

7. Function Pointer for Member Function

8. Function pointer for Member Function

9. function pointer to a member function

10. Function pointer / function member

11. Function Pointers to Member Functions

12. How to pass a member function as inetrnal function pointer argument