E-mail list
Author Message
 E-mail list

Name of list:  General C Discussion

Subject:  Discussion of C and C++ programming  cross platform.
Low-volume list (as of now).  Discussions may talk about problems
specific to one compiler or another, but as always, the focus will be
on C and C++ generally

To subscribe, send e-mail to

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how I can get email list from mail server

2. Programming, Computers, and Internet FREE Email List!!

3. email lists?

4. NEW EMAIL LIST: IPC/Middleware/Socket Programming

5. NEW EMAIL LIST: IPC/Middleware/Socket Programming

6. MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS

7. How to separate Mail Spool into Individual emails...

8. How to eMail without knowledge of mail client?

9. Email client list - Should I use MAPI???

10. sorted list of emails -- Insert function

11. How to get FAQ lists (ftp or email)

12. VISUAL C++ LIST CONTROLS (with email address)