Hashtable ??
Author Message
 Hashtable ??

Hi,

Where can I find a example to implement Hashtable in C ?

Would you please to give me the example ?

Best regards,
Eric

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hashtable ??

Quote:

> Hi,

> Where can I find a example to implement Hashtable in C ?

> Would you please to give me the example ?

> Best regards,
> Eric

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I hope you're not from the same college as Peng. Anyway if you look at
"Extensible hash tables" statred by Peng you will find an answer - I'm not
going to write the whole lot out again.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hashtable ??
You can look up in any C-oriented text-book.  Most of them have
implementations of hash tables.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hashtable ??
You can try looking up in text-books, if you have access to a library... It
can be helpful.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why Hashtable and not HashTable

2. Enum on Hashtable help !

3. Hashtable that contains a delegate in MC++

4. XML serialization with Color, Hashtable, etc.

5. loop thru hashtable...

6. Catching a Hashtable 'Set' event

7. hashtable operator +

8. Save HashTable to disk.

9. no idea: deserialize a class that inherits from hashtable

10. Hashtable capacity

11. Hashtable

12. Hashtable as a member property