C++ programmers in Israel?
Author Message
 C++ programmers in Israel?

Trying to 1) post this message;
2) find out if there are any amature C++ programmers in Israel
specifically OWL
more specifically: bi-directional input line or editor good for selected
language.
I'm new to windows programming, but have experience in developing
applications with TVision,
and want to port some of my stuff to Windows.

Yitshak Kugler

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C++ programmers in Israel?

Quote:

> Trying to 1) post this message;
> 2) find out if there are any amature C++ programmers in Israel
> specifically OWL

Best ask your question in the OWL newsgroup:

I'm sure there'll be plenty of people there to help you.

--
Regards... Ian.

Ian R. Hay - Toronto, Canada

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ian.hay/

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C++ programmers in Israel?

Quote:

> Trying to 1) post this message;

Did that.

Quote:
> 2) find out if there are any amature C++ programmers in Israel
> specifically OWL

You've posted in comp.lang.c, a newsgroup which covers only the C
programming language. C++ is a seperate language, discussed in
comp.lang.c++ . However, neither newsgroup deals with OWL, this being
specific to a limited subset of C++ implementations. OWL programmers
would generally be found in one of the Windows newsgroups, such as
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc .

--

            http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/7537/
Supporter of the campaign against grumpiness in c.l.c

Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C++ programmers in Israel?

Quote:

> Trying to 1) post this message;

You secceeded, congratulations :-)

Quote:
> 2) find out if there are any amature C++ programmers in Israel

There very likely are lots of them. But for e better result and a higher
amount of answer, you should ask this in comp.lang.c++ (yes, those two
"+" make all the difference !).

Quote:
> specifically OWL

This reduces the search result, but there may be some left, especially
when asking in a circle of C++ programmers (see remark above).

Quote:
> more specifically: bi-directional input line or editor good for selected
> language.

Huh, this sounds very specific, but I wish you good luck with your
search.

Quote:
> I'm new to windows programming, but have experience in developing
> applications with TVision,
> and want to port some of my stuff to Windows.

Another good newsgroup for you might be:

Where you will get advice on windows programming.

Stephan

Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C++ programmers in Israel?

: > 2) find out if there are any amature C++ programmers in Israel
: > specifically OWL

: OWL programmers
: would generally be found in one of the Windows newsgroups, such as
: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc .

Even better: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.owl

--
 - Wayne A. King

Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forming Israel VC Users Group

2. Announcing the Israel VC++ Users Group

3. Forming Israel VC Users Group

4. Need help of C(/C++) programmer: for porting a tiny Java benchmark test to C(/C++)

5. Debugging C++: Troubleshooting for programmers

6. Q: C++ programmers transit question

7. Looking for C++ programmers with disabilities

8. Any German C++ programmers out there???

9. Help for a Novice C++ Programmer

10. Salary range for C/C++ programmer?

11. c/c++ sound programmer urgently required

12. C/C++ programmers wanted for full-time positions in Denmark