length of string
Author Message
 length of string

Any one know other method use to determine the length of the input string if
using fgets() except strlen().

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:34:33 GMT
 length of string

Quote:

> Any one know other method use to determine the length of the input string if
> using fgets() except strlen().

Of course. But I'd advise you to do your own homework.

Richard

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:47:07 GMT
 length of string

Quote:

> Any one know other method use to determine the length of the input string if
> using fgets() except strlen().

yup, find '\0' in the string

--
goose
ruse at webmail dot co dot za

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:05:02 GMT
 length of string

Quote:

> Any one know other method use to determine the length of the input string if
> using fgets() except strlen().

   printf(" -> len = %d\n", printf("%s", s));

Jirka

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:27:25 GMT

1. strings: length of strings

2. Length of string read by fgets

3. length of strings w. newlines in them

4. Finding Available Length Of Strings...

5. length of string

6. Length of string pointer

7. zero terminated vs. length byte strings

8. Finding length of string

9. Get length of string in pixels

10. Determining true length of string

11. Maximum length of SID string