Passing variable args to a variable arg function
Author Message
 Passing variable args to a variable arg function

I am writing a generic function which takes a variable number of arguments
using the <stdarg.h> facilities.  Trouble is, I want THAT function to invoke
another function that takes a variable number of arguments.  What I *really*
want to do is have the first function just pass its variable argument list
along to the second function.  I suspect that is not possible, but would like
to hear otherwise.  I'm using C-Set/2 in OS/2 2.1.

Any ideas?

gaf

Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:31:02 GMT

1. How to take a variable arg list and pass those args to another fn that takes variable args?

2. Passing reference in function with variable number of arg

3. passing variables numbers of args /through/ a function

4. passing variables numbers of args /through/ a function

5. HELP REQUESTED: func with variable no of args as func arg

6. # of args in a variable arg call

7. How to pass variable arg variably?

8. Passing variable #of args

9. Passing a variable # of args: varargs

10. Q: Variable length arg list to function?

11. Problem with variable arg function

12. Interesting bug with compiler and overloaded, variable arg functions