Newbie requires source etc
Author Message
 Newbie requires source etc

Hi all,

I'm new to C, just starting out and I'm keen to find some C source
code, or even better, excercises to do and that sort of thing so that
I can practice before I forget everything I've just learnt!

Does anyone know of any good ftp servers, or telnettable BBS?

Caroline

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. source code required for conection c and sql*plus

2. COMPRESSION sources required

3. Source Code REQUIRED

4. source code required for research project

5. Viewers' source codes required

6. HTTP Proxy source required

7. Source Code for Telnet required

8. tcp/ip, smtp , etc - source code where available ?

9. Source code(root finding, rocket launch, etc)

10. curses source for menus etc?

11. Hardcopy Printing of Projects and Source Code, etc.

12. Needed: GIF/TIFF/etc reader source code