bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
Author Message
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Hello

Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:43:51 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbu ...

Quote:
> Hello

> Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

        How would I know?

            Norm

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:04:16 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Quote:
> > Hello

> > Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

>         How would I know?

I did it intentionally to myself just to see if I could find the buffer a
security bulletin was referring to.  That's one way to know.  But usually,
as you know, the cause for a crash is more hidden.

Sean

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:06:33 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
in comp.lang.c i read:

Quote:
>Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

naturally.  your post didn't do anything though.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:19:30 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
On 22 Aug 2002 05:43:51 -0700, in comp.lang.c,

Quote:

>Hello

>Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

No.

Have you?

Lew Pitcher, Information Technology Consultant, Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:13:17 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
"bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunb
ufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf
feroverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrun"

Quote:

> Have you ever had your machine crash due to a bufferoverrun?

No. Do you own a dog by the way?

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:44:57 GMT

1. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER PLANS ((LEGAL)),.,.,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,, 8077

2. error analysis/handling/detecting/reporting/preventing/recovery/reproduce/debug

4. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

5. C:\Workshop\downloads\samples\internet\ie55\RenderBehave\renderproject

6. ? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_

7. AFX_XXXDOC_H__E89EEE8A_EADC_11D1_9403_00A0FFFF80BB__INCLUDED_

8. Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not create System Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System

9. JFileChooser.setFileSelectionMode(JFileChooser.DIRECTORIES_ONLY) in C# (.NET - openFileDialog)

10. System.Runtime.InteropServices.VTableCallsNotSupportedException