Good books for C learning?
Author Message
 Good books for C learning?

Hey!

I'm looking for good books for learning C.

I'm not totally new to programming, I've even made some easy programs in C.
But I don't want to begin with a book for C-experts.

Thanks,
--
                         __|||||__
                           (o o)

|  www:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~eka/  (Visit it!)   |

life: a {*filter*}y transmitted disease with 100% fatality rate

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best book for learning pointers & reference book

2. Need a good learning / reference book

3. Good book for learning the Visual C# IDE?

4. Which book is better to learn C with?

5. What is the best book for learning c preferably with a cd with software)

6. A good book for Learning C

7. Books: Which ones best for learning C/C++

8. Any good books to recommend on learning C ?

9. Best book(s) for learning C, C++?

10. Good text book for learning how to create Database prog with VC++

11. Recommend Good Book to learn VC++?

12. any good books for learning winsock?