BC 3.1 FAR HEAP!
Author Message
 BC 3.1 FAR HEAP!

I'm using Borland C++ 3.1.  I am writing a sprite engine that requires
me to allocate 64K chunks of memory at a time from the far heap.  I have
increased my FAR HEAP parameter under options to 256K.  I can step
through the program fine through the IDE's de{*filter*}.  However, if I
transfer to Turbo De{*filter*} from BC IDE, I don't have enough heap space
to allocate 64K from.

Is there a heap size option for Turbo De{*filter*}?  I see the -Mx option in
the manual, but this is for Turbo De{*filter*}'s internal use.  I can use TD
from the command line without transferring from BC IDE fine.  Any ideas?

---
 * QMPro 1.53 * Please return flight stewards to upright position.

---
This message originated from:  ----------        Selective Source BBS
                                    -------    {*filter*}ia Beach, {*filter*}ia
                                         -----      (804) 471 6776

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BC 3.1 FAR HEAP!

2. Bug in BC 3.1

3. Bug in BC 3.1

4. Funny bug in BC 3.1

5. HELP: BC 3.1 DGROUP Problem

6. looking for bc 3.1 port of gnu's regex

7. BC 3.1 (HELP files)

8. Phar Lap's 286|DOS-Extender Lite for BC 3.1/4.0

9. Easy BC 3.1 question

10. BC 2.0 - Prob Running BCX with WIN 3.1

11. BC 3.1 watch problem

12. Drawing/Plotting Graphics in BC/C++ Windows 3.1