Good CS Programs
Author Message
 Good CS Programs

        Hi, I'm a second year computer science student at the University
of Vermont, and I'm looking to transfer.  I was wondering if people could
suggest schools in warm climates (preferably in the continental US) that
have good CS programs.  Personal testimonies as well as "statistical"
ratings are welcome.  Don't waste bandwidth posting, email me, and anyone
else wanting this info just drop me a line.
                        -Thanks, Matt

--
*******************
forgetting the past

Sun, 09 Mar 1997 06:47:09 GMT

1. Looking for good textbook for CS course

3. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

4. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

5. FS: Programming and CS Books --- CHEAP

6. 1995 UT IEEE CS National Programming Contest

7. IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]

8. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Notice

9. Description of The 1991 IEEE CS National Programming Contest

10. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Addendum 2

11. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum]

12. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?