Wanted: PLM to C translator for the PC.
Author Message
 Wanted: PLM to C translator for the PC.

I hope this is the correct newgroup for the following question.

I wish to convert a large amount of code from PLM to C.

Does anyone know of a suitable translator that would run on a PC ?
(or if not a Sun workstation)

Thanks,

Henry

Sun, 13 Mar 1994 21:58:10 GMT

1. PLM to C translator

2. PLM to C translator

3. Need BASIC to C source code translator for PC

4. WANTED: IBM PC text user interface routines.

5. IBM-PC cross compiler -> 680x0 wanted

6. Wanted: program to preview HP Plots on ibm pc

7. Wanted: 8051 C compiler for IBM-PC

8. Wanted: Roll your own BIOS (IBM PC) Book/source

9. Wanted PC compatible PRINTCAP source

10. lint for PC wanted

11. PC->MC68HC05 Cross Compiler/Simulator Wanted

12. 68000 C compiler for IBM-PC wanted