Looking for an algorithm (GIS)
Author Message
 Looking for an algorithm (GIS)

Hello !

I'm working with a GIS and I have a pointer to structures (X,Y) that are
nodes coordinates that define an Arc:

parray[0] = (X1,Y1) (node 1)
parray[1] = (X2,Y2) (node 2)
parray[2] = (X3,Y3) (node 3)

And I have the couple (from,to) that define a new "Arc".
"from" and "to" are in percent and define the beginning and the end of
the new Arc. Note that "from" can be greater than "to"

Of course, It is possible that a new node has to be defined.

How can I dynamically generate a new "parray" with these criteria ?

More generally, is there a web site where I can find these kinds of
algorithms ?

Help would be very appreciated.

PS: please send your reply to my email adress too.

--
Jean-Paul Dzisiak

CEME - Universit de Lige
Centre d'Etude et de Modlisation de l'Environnement
Sart-Tilman B5
B-4000 Lige
BELGIQUE

Tl +32 (0) 4 366 23 56
Fax +32 (0) 4 366 23 55

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:31:10 GMT
 Looking for an algorithm (GIS)

Quote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: 8bit

It starts with 'configure your newsreader to send in pure text'.
HTML on newsgroups, and anywhere when not specifically agreed to
by the receiver, is foolish and rude.

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:35:31 GMT

1. Looking for an algorithm (GIS) [text only]

2. Looking for C freeware libraries for image processing/gis applic

3. Looking for an algorithm

4. Looking for simple DIFF algorithm

5. Looking for an algorithm to schedule tasks

6. looking for book which teaches to code numerical algorithms (C)

7. Looking for Registration Code Algorithm

8. Text Editor Algorithm - looking for

9. Looking for a good CRC algorithm.

10. looking for water algorithm

11. Looking for an implementation in C of Dijkstra's algorithm

12. Looking for implementation in C of Dijkstra's algorithm