Compiler/Debugger/Something to detect Memory Overwrite errors
Author Message
 Compiler/Debugger/Something to detect Memory Overwrite errors

   I am writing a program which is coming up with some weird errors, It looks
like the sort of thing which is caused by a memory overwrite.

   I need to know if there is any compilers/de{*filter*}s which can be made to
detect this sort of error.

(Note: the program uses the curses library so must be a platform which supports
       this.)

Thanks

Sun, 11 Jun 1995 10:18:39 GMT

1. debugger detects memory leak after using shellexecute

2. Detecting memory leaks with the debugger

3. Running app in the debugger causes stack overwrite

4. Debugger shows function calls overwriting other variables data!

5. Locate overwritten memory in MSVC++ 5???

6. memory overwrite on leaving function

7. Overwriting memory?

8. Tips to debug memory overwritten please ?

9. dbcursor --- SQL ---- problems overwriting memory

10. xml webservice overwrites memory if string is too large

11. Memory Overwrite

12. dbcursor --- SQL ---- problems overwriting memory