HELP: I'm finding C programming tools for W98
Author Message
 HELP: I'm finding C programming tools for W98

also include compilers and libraries
matching with ansi C preferences.

please.....

and sorry for the foolish gramma..
I'm not good at English....^^

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: I'm finding C programming tools for W98

Quote:
> also include compilers and libraries
> matching with ansi C preferences.

> please.....

> and sorry for the foolish gramma..
> I'm not good at English....^^

<Jack>

The Frequently Asked Question list (FAQ) which you read before you posted here
contains some references for this.  Of course, Win98 is quite new, so the best
you could hope for is compilers for Win95.

c.l.c. FAQ, text & hypertext:
Text ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/faqs/C-faq/faq
Text ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/comp.lang.c/C-FAQ-list
Hypertext http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

</Jack>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Finding a Tool for Profiling Applications's Performance

2. msvc 1.52, program not found 'cl'?

3. UNC's do not work on W98

4. After migrating from W98 to W2000 CMDIFrameWnd::CreateNewChild doesn't work anym

5. Help wanted finding a graphical state diagram tool

6. My program crashes in W98 (Stack Overflow in Kernel32.dll)

8. Need Help Finding Sperry 'C' Compilers

9. I'm 99.9% sure I found a bug in VC++'s optimizing algorithm, help

10. where can i find resources on Window's Hooking programming?(NULL)

11. Tool to help reduce multiple #include's

12. HELP !!! TOOL BARS CAN'T MOVE