WTB: Microsoft C 7.0
Author Message
 WTB: Microsoft C 7.0

Want to buy: a copy of Microsoft C 7.0, only need the disks (I have all
the manuals), but will take entire set if need be; I'm a registered owner
who lost his disks during some job move (dunno when) and now need the
disks; MS can't help (it's too old)... can someone out there?
Maybe someone how's upgraded?  (BTW: I already bought one set  - well,
traded for it - and it had a bad disk #3!!!!!! Grrr! Install failed!!)
Help!  Please email me with _any_ help!   Thanks...

- Mark

Name:      Mark A. Wilson

--
I am Loquacious of Borg.  Prepare to be bored.
--

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. WTB: Microsoft C 7.0 (all disks)

2. WTB Old Microsoft C/C++ DOS Compiler

3. WTB: Want to buy pre-visual Microsoft C compiler

4. WTB: Microsoft C (Ver 6.0 professional ed)

5. WTB: Microsoft Visual C++ 2.2 and/or Windows 95 SDK

6. WTB: Microsoft Visual C++ 1.52

7. WTB: Microsoft Visual C++ 1.52

9. Microsoft C version 7.0 or Quick C

10. Microsoft C/C++ Version 7.0