Run-time memory allocation for multi-dimensional arrays
Author Message
 Run-time memory allocation for multi-dimensional arrays

A while back there was a large discussion of how to go about writing
a package so that one could allocate an n-dimensional array A at run-time
and still use the normal indexing convention as used with n-dimensional
arrays which have there storage requirements eclared  compile-time
(eg. of latter case being: int b[10][10]).

I am interested in finding out specifics about such packages that
people have placed in the public domain. To avoid net clutter please
e-mail your responses to me and I will post a summary.

Thank you.

Kevin L. Spier

Thu, 17 Dec 1992 13:17:00 GMT

1. Multi-dimensional array using dynamic memory allocation

2. Multi-dimensional array memory allocation.

3. Multi-dimensional array memory allocation.

4. Dynamic Memory Allocation For Multi-Dimensional Arrays

5. Multi-dimensional array using dynamic memory allocation

6. Dynamic Allocation of Multi-Dimensional Array (Simple Question)

7. Multi-dimensional array allocation - the *easy* way.

8. Memory allocation of two-dimensional array

9. Memory allocation in two dimensional array

10. Dynamic memory allocation of two dimensional arrays

11. memory allocation of multidimensional array and permutation maker

12. 2 dimensional arrays at run time - help