Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"
Author Message
 Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"

Hello
I need a hand
Any help is appreciated in advance

k.H

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"

comp.lang.c:

Quote:
> Hello
> I need a hand
> Any help is appreciated in advance

> k.H

The Standard C Library
P. J. Plauger
Prentice Hall 1992
Softcover ISBN 0131315099

Also look for gcc source.  Try http://egcs.cygnus.com/

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://jackklein.home.att.net

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"
sunny schrieb:

Quote:

> Hello
> I need a hand
> Any help is appreciated in advance

What happened to the two you were born with ?
One way to get some more: get a shovel, get an axe, dress in black and
visit your local cemetery  ...

I other words: your question is not a good one. What do you need help with
? What's your problem with the ANSI-C language ?

(Disclaimer: yes, I do read Steven King on occasion, but it has NO ill
side effects on me whatsoever ;)

--
Stephan
initiator of the campaign against grumpiness in c.l.c

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"

Quote:

> Subject: Help: I am desire for source code of function "printf()"

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdarg.h>

int my_printf(const char *fmt, ...)
{
    va_list va;
    int result;

    va_start(va, fmt);
    result = vprintf(fmt, va);
    va_end(va);
    return result;

Quote:
}

/* now you only need the code for the function vprintf ;-) */

Centro de Computacao Grafica         http://www.ccg.zgdv.de

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C source code for "printf"

2. "implicit declaration of function printf"

3. source code for "sh"

4. source code for Unix "split" command

5. ISO OF "C" SOURCE CODE FORMATTER

6. source code in "Algorithms in C"