SilverComm C Async Library
Author Message
 SilverComm C Async Library

If anybody has any need for async protocols (XMODEM, ZMODEM, etc.) in
C (not windows), I just put my only copy of the SilverComm C Async
library on ebay: It comes with full source and is (was) compatibel
with all the popular compilers of it's time.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I think I paid about $500 for it when I bought it, and the current bid
is $1, so if you have any need for it, it's probably a good deal.

If weren't around when the internet was something that happened when
your computer opened a phone line in the wee hours of the morning to
pick up your mail with a modem, this probably won't interest you.

I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out.

Terry

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:13:48 GMT

1. Need small comm (async) library for DOS

3. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

4. Progress indicator for async WebRequest operations?

5. Detect Async client disconnected

6. Help me async socket and form...

7. Please help me Async Socket and Forms..

8. Help...Async Read called after socket destroyed

9. Async pattern and Future Features.

10. Async Socket Programming ( Disposing )

11. Closing socket when using Async Receive methods

12. Help Req: Async Sockets and ManualResetEvent