Algorithm : pattern matching
Author Message
 Algorithm : pattern matching

I have a question regarding pattern matching.  I have done the little
examples in Robert Sedgewick's Algorithms in C book, and it worked
exactly like in the book.  The problem is when I try to do a pattern
out of the following string : A(E+C)D

The or is not implemented properly in this case.  I know this is
very cryptic as far as writing-for-help goes, but maybe someone here
is familiar with the book.  If not I can post the actual piece of
code that does the pattern and the matching.

Maybe it'd be better if I had Mr. Sedgewick's address..

Steph.

Thu, 17 Aug 1995 06:44:51 GMT

1. Pattern-matching algorithm info wanted

2. glob pattern matching algorithm wanted

3. pattern matching algorithm

4. Regular Expressions/Pattern Matching/Unordered pattern

5. Pattern Matching in C -

6. Pattern Matching Tool

7. Pattern Matching in C

8. Help, Pattern used in Regex.Matches(...)

9. pattern matching and string replacement

10. help with a fast pattern matching utility requested

11. Pattern Matching in execution time

12. pattern matching with the function glob.