Set default printer
Author Message
 Set default printer

I'm trying to set the default printer using a C program.
So far I can list the printers using the function
EnumPrinters but I had no success in getting and/or setting
the default printer under Windows NT 4.0.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

Alain

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Fri, 04 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Set default printer
Please ask this in your compiler's newsgroup. It cannot be done in standard
C.

--

Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com

Quote:

>I'm trying to set the default printer using a C program.
>So far I can list the printers using the function
>EnumPrinters but I had no success in getting and/or setting
>the default printer under Windows NT 4.0.

>Any ideas ?

>Regards.

>Alain

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network
*
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

Fri, 04 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Set Default Printer

2. how to Set Default Printer

3. Q: How to set default printer bin?

4. how to Set Default Printer

5. Setting default printer via DEVMODE struct and EnumPrinters

6. Setting default printer in Win NT, and 2000

7. set default printer?

8. How to set default printer font

9. Set default printer programatically?

10. set default printer

11. Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

12. Problems Setting the Default printer with Win32 API SDK