How to link third party .LIB files
Author Message
 How to link third party .LIB files

 ch> Could someone please tell me how i could link a .lib
 ch> file into a c++ program.. i'm using borland turbo c++ ver 3.0.
    Use the project manager and put it into the project.

    Trevor D'Arcy-Evans

... Reality is only an approximation to theory.

Sat, 20 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to link third party .LIB files

2. How do I Link with a third party static C library

3. Third Party dll and linking / runtime errors.

4. Importing third party interfaces that have the same name into an IDL file

5. Third Party DLLs with Header file

6. How to link a 3rd party .LIB to turboC v3.0

7. Problems w/LIB.EXE and link .LIB files...

8. Third party component set opinions

9. First-chance exception in third-party DLL

10. Third party DCOM referrals?

11. ?Seeking Recommendations re: Third Party Database Engines

12. debugging 'third party' *.exe