Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C
Author Message
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
programming on C. I am still new to that.

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Quote:

> I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
> programming on C. I am still new to that.

I too am stil new to C.  I would appreciate any code that you would be
willing to share.  I would like to study it, myself.

Thanks.

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Quote:

>> I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
>> programming on C. I am still new to that.

>I too am stil new to C.  I would appreciate any code that you would be
>willing to share.  I would like to study it, myself.

Unfortunately, graphics programming varies from system to system, even
compiler to compiler. If you are both still learning C, I would focus
on the basic language and save graphics for later.

I would check out the FAQ at http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
and get a good book on C programming (it suggests several). Then, to do
graphics programming, find a group dedicated to your platform, or graphics
in general. (The "Welcome to comp.lang.c" posting suggests several.)

Good luck!

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
It's not so much where we are that's important, but in
what direction we're moving.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Quote:
>I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
>programming on C. I am still new to that.

Unformtunately the C language has no support for graphics. Many compilers/
platforms provide extensions to the language (e.g. system libraries)
that provide graphics support however the interfaces vary from system to
system. What you need to do is determine the platform/compiler/graphics
library you want to use and find out information about that specifically.
As far as Usenet is concerned that is generally best done in a newsgroup
related to your platform.

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Quote:
> I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
> programming on C. I am still new to that.

Since the answer to this question is entirely dependant on the compiler and
platform you are using,  you should check in groups targeted at those
items.

C as a language knows nothing about graphics, though specific compilers and
OS's may provide libraries or other extensions to implement this.

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Quote:

> > I need some source code on Graphic Programming to understand some basic
> > programming on C. I am still new to that.

> I too am stil new to C.  I would appreciate any code that you would be
> willing to share.  I would like to study it, myself.

Hi,

As others have already stated, there's no support for graphics in
standard C. I just wanted to give you some possible places to ask for
more information on doing graphics.

You can ask the programming experts for the specific system you use.
You might select one of the following:

There are general newsgroups related to graphics and graphical
algorithms:

Stephan

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

Look at www.boutell.com, there is a graphics lib called gd which handles
graphics pretty well.

seanm

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

2. cs source code

3. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF

4. Help with compiling a "canned" program

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. need source code for keeping graphic in background....

7. Need Source code for reading in Graphics file.

8. Graphics Rendering project source code c/vc/vc++

9. MSDN: Graphics Viewer Source Code

10. MSDN: Graphics Viewer Source Code

11. source code to send files over UART in ANSI C

12. Source code to send file over UART