Binary code optimiser
Author Message
 Binary code optimiser

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know if there is any binary code optimiser for Win95/NT
and other unix platforms.

By binary code optimiser, I mean a sort of compiler which would be
able to disassemble an exe file, optimise its code and then relink
it.

Thanks in advance for reply.

David.

--

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Binary code optimiser

For Windows platforms, have a look at Etch, at:
 http://etch.cs.washington.edu/

Phil

Quote:

> Hi everybody,

> Does anyone know if there is any binary code optimiser for Win95/NT
> and other unix platforms.

> By binary code optimiser, I mean a sort of compiler which would be
> able to disassemble an exe file, optimise its code and then relink
> it.

> Thanks in advance for reply.

> David.

> --

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. C source code optimisers?

2. how can search binary code in binary file?

3. C++ binary code vs. source code

4. OPTIMISERS in C for SUN PLATFORMS

5. GLOBAL OPTIMISER FOR UNIX PLATFORMS

6. Optimiser destroys loop!

7. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

8. change a char into binary code

9. entering binary numbers in source code

10. Codes for Mixed Integer linear problem with binary constraints

11. having problem with this code for hex/binary conversion

12. Need code for simple Phone book using Binary Trees