Milliseconds
Author Message
 Milliseconds

Is there a way in the standard C libraries or otherwise that I can get the
number of milliseconds in the current time?

What method is used to accomplish this?

-Tim McGuire

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tmcguire/

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Milliseconds

When you read the C FAQ, you somehow overlooked question 19.37-->

"19.37:  How can I implement a delay, or time a user's response, with sub-
        second resolution?"

The answer contains the information you need.  You may not like the answer.
--
Hypertext C-FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
C-FAQ ftp: ftp://rtfm.mit.edu, C-FAQ Book: ISBN 0-201-84519-9

Quote:

>Is there a way in the standard C libraries or otherwise that I can get the
>number of milliseconds in the current time?

>What method is used to accomplish this?

>-Tim McGuire

>http://www.superior.net/~tmcguire/

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

2. help, simple codes always takes 15 milliseconds to finish

3. sleeping for time under the millisecond

4. millisecond timer

5. How to achieve millisecond timestamps?

6. How to get milliseconds?

7. Problem with Millisecond delay

8. Elapsed time in milliseconds in C, please help!

9. How to get time in milliseconds in c++

10. Millisecond problem

11. help getting time in milliseconds

12. millisecond timer