Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class
Author Message
 Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class

    I am looking for good examples of programming projects to
    assign in beginning and intermediate C language programming
    classes.  The projects should be completable in 30 minutes to
    two hours of work and be reasonably useful (such as a
    command line interpreter).

    If you have any ideas, with out without code, of projects that
    you have assigned or received in a programming class that you
    enjoyed please email them to me and I will summarize.

Quote:

James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist       "Riker!  Stop that smirking!"
Anaheim, California, U.S.A.                    -- J-L. Picard

Mon, 11 Jan 1993 14:24:24 GMT
 Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class

|     I am looking for good examples of programming projects to
|     assign in beginning and intermediate C language programming
|     classes.  The projects should be completable in 30 minutes to
|     two hours of work and be reasonably useful (such as a
|     command line interpreter).
|
|     If you have any ideas, with out without code, of projects that
|     you have assigned or received in a programming class that you
|     enjoyed please email them to me and I will summarize.

  Ask your students to write a function or macro that tells whether
  a variable is unsigned.

                    love,
                      mikey

Wed, 13 Jan 1993 03:01:21 GMT

1. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

2. C as 2nd CS language (was Re: Languages ...

3. C language program with examples and output

4. SURVEY of CS depts. (languages)

5. C as First Language for CS

6. Need example for LoadLibrary used with exported class

7. Need DAO examples for using multiple CDAORecordView classes

8. Class Library example needed

9. CS Game Projects

10. VS.NET: Adding one .cs file to more then one project

11. Programming Example Needed

12. Need basic C programming examples.