Source for "dummy header" linked-list implementation
Author Message
 Source for "dummy header" linked-list implementation

I'm looking for C source for an implementation of the "dummy header"
linked-list insertion algorithm mentioned in "Writing Solid Code" by
Steve Maguire, page 126.  I understand Maguire's example code given on
page 126, and I understand the notion of using a pointer centric
algorithm instead of a node centric algorithm.  I want to find a header
file implementation because I'm interested in the interface of the
macros, i.e. what parameters do the macros take, etc.  I appreciate any
help you can give.

--
Rex Barzee
Hewlett-Packard Unix Development Lab

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linked List -- why not just "malloc()"?

2. "array" or linked list

3. Linked Lists in "C"

4. Use of Linked Lists "Help Please"

5. safe "strcat()" implementation

6. Book review: "C Interfaces and Implementations"

7. Information on the implementation of "Spice"

8. "Accessing" Implementation Classes

9. Newbie: "C for Dummies," DJGPP, "puts" error message

10. Question about "winbase.h" header file

11. Header file "eds.h"

12. How to "Extract" Dll file header