How to access "comp.sources.unix"
Author Message
 How to access "comp.sources.unix"

Hi all
I read a book about the tools and resources for C-programming. The author
point me to "comp.sources.unix" as well as other ftp - sites to get the
tools or souces code.

I can access  ftp-sites  other than those "comp.sources.unix" ,
"comp.sources.misc", etc.
Would any one give some comment?
Thank you

-Percy

Fri, 26 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to access "comp.sources.unix"

Quote:
> Hi all
> I read a book about the tools and resources for C-programming.
The author
> point me to "comp.sources.unix" as well as other ftp - sites
to get the
> tools or souces code.

> I can access  ftp-sites  other than those "comp.sources.unix"
,
> "comp.sources.misc", etc.
> Would any one give some comment?
> Thank you

> -Percy

comp.sources.unix and comp.sources.misc are not ftp sites, they
are newsgroups, just like comp.lang.c.  If they do not appear in
your newsreader because your ISP does not carry them, you can
try accessing them through www.dejanews.com.

Jack

Fri, 26 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. source code for Unix "split" command

2. Source code for unix "Cut" utility

3. source for UNIX command "du"

4. "Access violation" accessing a DLL

5. comp.arch comp.unix.questions comp.unix.programmer

6. directing unix system call "system"s output

7. Question about "dlopen" for Unix C

8. "Too many open files" in UNIX

9. "learn c" at the UNIX prompt

10. synchronisation : simulate unix "tail"

11. "US-CO- C, Unix, Tuxedo"

12. "US- CO- C, Unix, TOP $$$"