"No stub for fixup" linker warning message??
Author Message
 "No stub for fixup" linker warning message??

Since I started to port my project from plain C to C++, I get lots of
linker warnings: No stub for fixup at XXXX in module XXXX. Borland 4.0
doesn't has a suitable help topic for this problem.
Can anybody help me out here?

Thanx.

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. a.out says "Corrupt fixup table."

2. Make proxy/stub error - "member redefinition"

3. unresolved external "_main" in proxy/stub

4. Linker error "relocations remain", shared object, Solaris, gcc, ld, java, java native interface, cplex

5. Linker failure "Internal error during EmitMap"

6. "ReadSymbolTable" linker error

7. False C4702 warnings for "unreachable code"

8. "Useless keyword..." warning

9. Q:warning "defined but not used"

10. "Noalias" warning and questions

11. lint warning "function actually returns double"

12. disable "first-chance exception.." warnings