Borland Trurbo C
Author Message
 Borland Trurbo C

I know it's old, but I was hoping someone could tell me where I could
get a copy.  It's the program I've learned to use at school, and it
would be a useful thing for me to have.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Jonathan Harmer

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland Trurbo C

: I know it's old, but I was hoping someone could tell me where I could
: get a copy.  It's the program I've learned to use at school, and it
: would be a useful thing for me to have.  Any help would be greatly
: appreciated.

Try your local computer software store =] If they don't have it, this may
(or may not) be the place to write to:

100 Borland Way
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
USA

Nexx

/---------------------------------------\
|   A  man's  life  is  but  a war,     |
|   Not a  war fought for  a state,     |
|   But one fought against oneself.     |
|   He need never  to  fight alone;     |
|   For  he   shall  always  have  /----<
|   His companions from the heart  |K.H.|
\----------------------------------^----/

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland Trurbo C

Quote:

>: I know it's old, but I was hoping someone could tell me where I could
>: get a copy.  It's the program I've learned to use at school, and it
>: would be a useful thing for me to have.  Any help would be greatly
>: appreciated.

>Try your local computer software store =] If they don't have it, this may
>(or may not) be the place to write to:

>100 Borland Way
>Scotts Valley, CA 95066
>USA

Ah! Snail mail. Why send via carrier pidgion?

Try http://www.borland.com/  They have product information, discussion
groups, and even e-mail. Water, Gunga Din! Bring me water!

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
I am glad I came from nothing because it makes a
better story.  -- Tanya Tucker

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland Trurbo C

Quote:

>: I know it's old, but I was hoping someone could tell me where I could
>: get a copy.  It's the program I've learned to use at school, and it
>: would be a useful thing for me to have.  Any help would be greatly
>: appreciated.

>Try your local computer software store =] If they don't have it, this may
>(or may not) be the place to write to:

>100 Borland Way
>Scotts Valley, CA 95066
>USA

Ah! Snail mail. Why send via carrier pidgion?

Try http://www.borland.com/  They have product information, discussion
groups, and even e-mail. Water, Gunga Din! Bring me water!

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
I am glad I came from nothing because it makes a
better story.  -- Tanya Tucker

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

3. Borland C 3.1 Borland Make 3.6 problem

4. conversion from Borland Pascal to Borland C

5. Borland Pascal to Borland C++ translator package?

6. Include code in other Cs files

8. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

9. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

10. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

11. Serial.cs

12. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler