Game Development Kit
Author Message
 Game Development Kit

Hello everybody! Can anyone recommend me a nice game making library, that
is, gfx+sound+input+such?
Thnx in advance...

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Game Development Kit

Quote:
>Hello everybody! Can anyone recommend me a nice game making library, that
>is, gfx+sound+input+such?
>Thnx in advance...

I would suggest that you ask in a games perogramming newsgroup such
as one on the comp.games.development.* hierarchy.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Game Development Kit

Quote:
>Hello everybody! Can anyone recommend me a nice game making library, that
>is, gfx+sound+input+such?

If you can handle it ... DirectX.

But that's off-topic in here anyway.

Bart.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Game Development Kit

Quote:
> >Hello everybody! Can anyone recommend me a nice game making library, that
> >is, gfx+sound+input+such?
> >Thnx in advance...

> I would suggest that you ask in a games perogramming newsgroup such
> as one on the comp.games.development.* hierarchy.

OK thanx, I will try it. Sorry for bothering ya.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C libs and X development kit for NT ?

2. Software Development Kit - what is it, etc?

3. C code and Lotus 1-2-3 for Windows Add-in Development Kit

4. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

5. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

6. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

7. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

8. Cabinet Software Development Kit

9. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

10. How to use microsoft exchange development kit

11. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits

12. (Pointer to FAQ) Portable GUI Development Kits