given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree How can we find inorder
Author Message
 given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree How can we find inorder

OR actual tree represenation?

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:37:55 GMT
 given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree How can we find inorder

Quote:

> OR actual tree represenation?

Please put your question in the article, not the subject line. The subject
line should summarise.

Also, this is hardly a C question. I've crossposted to comp.programming and
set followups accordingly.

Here is your question again, for the benefit of those whose newsreaders
don't show them the subject line at the same time as the article:

Quote:
> given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree
> How can we find inorder OR actual tree represenation?

http://www.adtinfo.org is quite likely to have something to say about this.

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:02:24 GMT
 given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree How can we find inorder

Quote:
> OR actual tree represenation?

That would be rather difficult, as there are pairs of binary trees with
identical preorder traversals and identical postorder traversals, but
distinct inorder traversals.

BTW: what was your C question?

--
poncho

Thu, 02 Jun 2005 02:48:55 GMT

1. Tree traversal - inorder preorder postorder ??

2. HELP!: non-recursive binary tree inorder traversal algorithm

3. Help: iterative preorder traversal

4. Level order Traversal of a Binary Tree ??

5. Binary tree traversal - a complex case - Help!

6. binary tree traversal

7. How do make inorder tree

8. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

9. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

10. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (0/1)

11. HELP Huffman Tree Traversal

12. directory tree traversal