REQ: Graphics library to create animated gifs
Author Message
 REQ: Graphics library to create animated gifs

 Hello,

Does anyone know of a (freeware) c-library which I can use
to create animated gifs? I'm using gcc under linux.
Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Dewi Jonker

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: Graphics library to create animated gifs

Quote:

> Does anyone know of a (freeware) c-library which I can use
> to create animated gifs? I'm using gcc under linux.

Have a look at gifmerge:
http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~kiwi/GIFMerge/
--
Edzer

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: Graphics library to create animated gifs

Quote:
>  Hello,

> Does anyone know of a (freeware) c-library which I can use
> to create animated gifs? I'm using gcc under linux.
> Your help is much appreciated!

> Thanks in advance,
> Dewi Jonker

Questions about specific operating systems and graphics displays
are always very system dependent and off topic for comp.lang.c.
Your best bet would be one of the linux programming newsgroups.

You can get the FAQ for comp.lang.c at
www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html to determine what topics are
proper here.

Jack

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Format of Animated GIFS or a 16/32bit OCX that can display them

2. Animated GIFS.

3. Animated GIFs

4. Animated Gifs?

5. Displaying animated GIFs

6. Animated GIFs

7. Animated Gifs in Dialogs

8. Displaying animated Gifs

9. Animated Gifs

10. Req: MFC class for Animated Gif Control

11. manipulating graphics (gifs) in C

12. animate.lib library in MSDN Online Library