Wanted: (Sub-)Tree printing algorithm
Author Message
 Wanted: (Sub-)Tree printing algorithm

Hello everybody,

recently I have written a program that builts up a random built
tree i.e. that every mother-node may have a different number of
daugher-nodes. The tree consits of aprrox. 450.000 nodes and is
later transformed into a list that is printed out.

Now I want to have a look at the tree itself. So I'm looking for
an algorithm (or a tool) that prints the subtree of a given tree
either to the screen or to the printer. It would be perfect if
it also does zooming.

A very sophisticated thing, I know, and any hints or help are
very welcome. I'm using gcc on a Sun sparc-station under SunOS 5.2.

Many thanks in advance,
                         Uli
--

|  Student of Computational Linguistics                                     |
|  Universitity of Trier                 You can't please all               |

Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:03:52 GMT

1. Tree control sub items

2. Coder wanted for socket sub-project

3. Binary tree printing algorithm/Pseudocode

4. CRichEditView and printing sub/super-scripts..

5. Sub Sub Projects in VC4.2

6. How can I brows sub- and superclasses in Visual Studio .NET

7. Algorithm for splitting a tree into several components

8. What is the algorithm of binary search tree?

9. Tree algorithm.

10. Tree algorithm

11. B-tree source code--PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE ALGORITHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12. Binary tree Algorithm