OT www.accu.org
Author Message
 OT www.accu.org

Is this site still available?
I've been trying for days to connect with no luck.
Any news would be gratefully appreciated.

Matt

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 OT www.accu.org

Quote:

> Is this site still available?
> I've been trying for days to connect with no luck.
> Any news would be gratefully appreciated

From http://www/accu.org/

We're Back !
The disk in this server failed on the 10th March and has now been
replaced. The machine went back on-line at 4:25pm today (15th March).
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

--
 { Sunil Rao }
"... parame vyomantsoanga veda yadi va na veda."

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. http://www.mvps.org/windev/cpp/class.html problem

2. code from www.snippets.org - not working

3. http://www.ioccc.org/

4. www.HireAmericanCitizens.org

5. WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

6. www.faqs.org crisis

7. www.codeur.org

8. ACCU Spring Conference 2002

9. ACCU Review of "C Unleashed"

10. CONFERENCE: ACCU C&C++ Developers Forum, Oxford, UK, 18&19 July 1997