Looking for a program to produce flow charts of C source
Author Message
 Looking for a program to produce flow charts of C source

I'm a technical writer a Cray Research with limited C experience.  I'm
looking for some sort of Unix program that will produce flow and control
diagrams for very complex operating system C code.  This program
must be able to take C source (or executables, I guess) and not only
track the contents of individual files, but be able to leave and
track the code if library routines or functions are called.

Is there such a product out there in the commercial world?

.

Sun, 21 Nov 1993 03:30:21 GMT

1. Flow Chart Programs and Source Code scanners.

2. looking for a big flow CHART of MFC class

3. Source code to Flow chart

4. Need a flow chart source code generator...

5. source code analyzer and/or flow chart generator

6. source code analyzer and/or flow chart generator

7. Need flow charting software for C programs

8. flow chart program

9. Flow Charting Program.

10. Anyone know about Flow chart Control?

11. experiences with flow-chart generators??

12. Help, Flow Chart Generator?