mail list archive
Author Message
 mail list archive

Does anyone can help me  to get the mail list archive of comp.lang.c
  I have found it all over the internet .I don't know if I'm off topic
here,if so ,i'm really sorry about it,but i really want somebody help
me!!

  thanks in advance!!

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:18:13 GMT
 mail list archive

Quote:
>Does anyone can help me  to get the mail list archive of comp.lang.c
>  I have found it all over the internet .I don't know if I'm off topic
>here,if so ,i'm really sorry about it,but i really want somebody help
>me!!

comp.lang.c isn't a mailing list, so you won't find any mailing list
archives. However, newsgroups are archived at

  http://groups.google.com

formerly known as DejaNews. comp.lang.c has apparently been around
since late 1982, although it was called simply lang.c back then.

-- Mat.

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:37:00 GMT
 mail list archive
On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:37:00 +0000, Mathew Hendry

Quote:

>comp.lang.c has apparently been around
>since late 1982, although it was called simply lang.c back then.

Oops, no, net.lang.c, I knew that. ;) More details:

net.lang.c
  Created October 21, 1982; it's difficult to tell who created it,
    since the Google archives for this period preserve lots of posts
    from the following week or so, and use as presentation dates a
    weird Date: header that seems to show date received rather than
    date posted (Posted: header).  Jerry Schwarz announced it
    October 21, 1982, saying he had earlier proposed it (which I
    don't find); one person who thought he was making an early
    posting to the group was Phil Karn.
  Listed November 21, 1982 to November 1, 1986 without interruption.
  Description line (11/21/1982):  Subgroup for C.
  In each surviving List of Active Newsgroups from November 1, 1985
    to October 16, 1986, listed as a gatewayed unmoderated group.
  Description line (11/1/1986):  Discussion about C.
  Renamed to comp.lang.c.

Taken from

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3c6fc9b8%240%241347%24892e7fe2%4...

-- Mat.

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:49:28 GMT
 mail list archive
Submitted by "oyster" to comp.lang.c:

Quote:
> Does anyone can help me  to get the mail list archive of comp.lang.c
>   I have found it all over the internet .I don't know if I'm off topic
> here,if so ,i'm really sorry about it,but i really want somebody help
> me!!

>   thanks in advance!!

comp.lang.c is not an e-mail distribution list.

You may find some of the articles at
"http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.lang.c".

--
Andreas K?h?ri
NetBSD: Because you're worth it.    http://www.netbsd.org/

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:41:10 GMT

1. Microsoft's MFC Archive/Mailing List

2. Microsoft's MFC Archive/Mailing List

3. MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS

4. Archive of this list.

5. archive list

6. Archives of list?

7. Listing the archives of a directory