HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler
Author Message
 HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

I want to learn C but I need a program to do this in. I don't wanna pay
huge prices oto find out i'm bored with it. Anybody wanna send me e-mail
and tell me where
to find a compiler or send me one.
Thanx ,

Thanx again
Arkaic

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

Quote:

>I want to learn C but I need a program to do this in. I don't wanna
pay
>huge prices oto find out i'm bored with it. Anybody wanna send me
e-mail
>and tell me where
>to find a compiler or send me one.

There are lots of free or cheap C compilers available.  You can
download compilers like Pocket C, Pacific C, Sphinx C, Miracle C, and
DJGPP from a number of websites.  All you have to do is use a little
initiative and get on a search engine like Yahoo and look for them.
www.filelibrary.com is also a good place to start, as is
www.delorie.com.

Power C is an excellent little Ansi C compiler that comes with a very
good book for 19.95.  The book alone is worth the price, because it
has a useful tutorial in the front part.  You can get it at
www.mixsoftware.com.

jdm

PS - Don't ask for e-mail responses.  Show a little initiative and
check for answers to your posts.  Why should we all wait on you?  And
it's helpful for other people to see the replies too.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. OSP (Operating System Project) HELP HELP HELP HELP (files module)

5. HELP help HELP help

6. help VIRUS help help VIRUS help !

7. Help on my C code, dont understand how to fix my compiler errors (PLEASE HELP)

8. HELP HELP building compiler

9. Using the VC6 audo generated help files with the MD HTML Help Compiler

10. NewBie in C needs help - C simple questions(not for me) help help help help!

11. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

12. Need help with syntax to resolve compiler error.