WANTED: Lost posting of small program for stuffing chars into int
Author Message
 WANTED: Lost posting of small program for stuffing chars into int

Greetings,
Last week (or thereabouts) someone had posted a small C program
(with comments) which packed chars from a string command-line arg
into ints... Unfortunatly I lost it before having a chance to read it.

If the author of the aforemetioned post is reading, would you be
so kind as to e-mail me said program? (or anyone else who could
share thier method for doing this).

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Sean

---------------

Fri, 13 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. int to char / char to int

2. char to int, int to char...

3. conversion int to char, char to int ?????

4. char *fnpars(const char *fn, int p, int v)

5. Wanted: Programs for Viterbi Decoder Algorithm (data comm stuff)

6. int gethostname(char FAR* name, int len)

7. int main( int argc, char *argv[] )

8. scaning a char and outputing char, int, float??

9. char *strchr(const char *, int) ??!!!

10. int compress(char *buffer, char *output);

11. Parallel port...Please re-post I lost previous

12. Posted Messages Lost